Made for working in tight spaces, the TEKTON Mini Tubing Cutter (1/8 in. to 5/8 in. O.D.) is easy to operate in close quarters under sinks, inside wall cavities and around vehicle brake systems. It produces straight, clean cuts on copper, brass, aluminum and thin-walled mild steel tubing. Offering a much better grip than a round knob, the unique three-sided knob lets you adjust the cutting pressure with precise, nonslip control. For maximum efficiency, the guide rollers have a deep groove that accommodates flared ends so you can cut right up to the flare. Tough, all-metal construction is built for reliable performance and a long service life.
- Compact size is made for working in tight spaces
- Three-sided knob offers a sure, nonslip grip and precise tightening control
- Grooved rollers allow cuts close to flared ends
- Cuts copper, brass, aluminum, and thin-walled mild steel tubing
- Use for water supply lines, refrigeration and HVAC work, and automobile brake lines
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us