Winters Instruments Bi-Metal Pocket Thermometer is used mainly on industrial process, heating and air conditioning, ventilation and wastewater. 1 in. Aluminum dial with black markings (flat). 304 SS Case and Stem. Acrylic Lens. Bi-metallic coil sensing element. Aluminum, painted black pointer. Red, plastic sheath. Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi. Operating Temperature is 75% of full scale value. Ambient Temperature is -58°F to 248°F. +/-1% Accuracy. IP68 enclosure rating. 5 in. Stem. Temperature Range of -40°F to 160°F.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A general purpose, 304 stainless steel thermometer
- Bi-metallic sensing element for reliable readings
- Includes a protective plastic sheath for the stem
- Welded stem to socket for increased durability
- ASME B40.200 and RoHS compliant